September 2017 News
Council #1621 Blog * Written by MN Knights
Our next monthly meeting will be on Tuesday, September 19 in the K.C. Hall on 3rd Street. We will be meeting in the basement room and the meeting will begin at 7 pm. Enter through the stairs inside the rear of hall.
We wish to thank those who helped at the Holy Redeemer County Fair Food Stand on Sunday Aug 13.
Also a big thank you goes to the members who were able to assist at the CRC welcoming events including Root Beer Floats for students on the 17th; Hot Dog lunch for the football team on the 19th; and grilling & serving lunch for students on the 22nd.
TMIY (That Man is You) returns to Holy Redeemer as it begins the third year of the program on Friday morning Sept 8 beginning at 5:45 am in Carlin Hall. You may receive this bulletin after it is over but you can still join in on the future Friday mornings.
This year also marks the beginning of TMIY on Wednesday evening for those who missed the first two years. Beginning Wednesday Sept 13 they will be meeting at 6:30 pm in the Education Center (HR School) library. Get more information on HR website; On the web site go to Education and scroll down to Adult Programs.
A NEW OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN KC’s OR Advance through the 2nd and 3rd Degrees On Friday evening October 20 there will be a 1st – 2nd – 3rd Degree exemplification at the CRC. Registration will be held at the Ramada Inn before hand and 1st Degree scheduled to start at 5:30 pm at the CRC.
This is being held in conjunction with the Holy Redeemer Assembly 1318 hosting the 4th Degree Exemplificaiton at the Ramada Inn on Saturday Oct 21. The new by-laws state you can join the 4th Degree the day after you complete your Knighthood Degree (3rd Degree).
For any charitable request to be considered by Council 1621 please send your request to Grand Knight Jeff Wyffels at email@example.com or call at cell number 507-530-7130.
Looking to the Future
- Sept 12 – Tuesday: Special Board Meeting at 7pm in the KC Hall basement meeting room
- Sept 19 – Tuesday: Monthly 3rd Degree Meeting at 7pm in the KC Hall basement meeting room
- Oct 3 – Tuesday: 4th Degree Meeting: Wooden Nickel; 6:30 pm
- Oct 17 – Tuesday: 3rd Degree Meeting: KC Hall; 7:00 pm
- Oct 20 – Friday: 1st-2nd-3rd Degree Exemplification; Ramada Convention Center; Marshall, MN. More details in October Bulletin
We wish to thank the following newsletter sponsors:
- Rehkamp & Horvath Funeral Directors – Quinn Horvath
- Catholic United Financial – Dan Markel
- Bisbee Plumbing & Heating – Scott Williams