October 2017 Bulletin
Council #1621 Blog * Written by dkinker
Our next monthly meeting will be on Tuesday, October 17 in the K.C. Hall on 3rd Street. We will be meeting in the basement room and the meeting will begin at 7 pm.
Enter down the stairs inside the rear of hall.
A NEW OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN KC’s OR Advance through the 2nd and 3rd Degrees
On Friday evening October 20 there will be a 1st – 2nd – 3rd Degree exemplification at the CRC. Registration will be held at the Ramada Inn at 5:00 pm with 1st Degree scheduled to start at 5:30 pm at the CRC. Contact Jeff Wyffels (530-7130) or Don Kinker (537-1367) for information.
This is being held in conjunction with the Holy Redeemer Assembly 1318 hosting the 4th Degree Exemplification at the Ramada Inn on Saturday Oct 21. Signing up for 4th Degree is due by Oct 15.
Registration for the 4th Degree Ceremony is at 11 am on Saturday. There is also a ladies tour program from 11 am to 2 pm on Saturday. There will be a 4:00 pm mass at the Ramada and the evening will conclude with a banquet meal. Contact Dick Persoon (532-3818) or Curt Timmerman (537-1290) for questions and information.
That Man Is You (TMIY) is conducting two separate sessions this year. Year 3 meets Friday Mornings at 5:45 am in Carlin Hall followed by 7:00 am Mass in Holy Redeemer Parish. It is not to late to join in the discussions on how to become a better father, husband, brother and all around better Catholic.
TMIY is also meeting on Wednesday evenings at the Education Center (HRS) Library. This session is offering year 1 discusssion groups and meets at 6:30 pm.
Fall Pancake Breakfast coming up November 19. Help support our programs by taking the family out to breakfast before or after masses. All the cakes, sausage and eggs you can eat.
CHECK OUT THE NEW WEB SITE: kc1621/mnknights.org
For any charitable request to be considered by Council 1621 please send your request to Grand Knight Jeff Wyffels at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at cell number 507-530-7130.
- Looking To the Future
- Oct 17–Tuesday: 3rd Degree Meeting; KC Hall; 7:00 pm
- Oct 20- Friday: 1st -2nd – 3rd Degree Exemplification CRC; 5:30 pm to closing of Knighthood
- Oct 21-Saturday: 4th Degree Exemplification; Ramada Convention Center; Marshall, MN
- Nov 1- Wednesday: All Saints Day
- Nov 2- Thursday: All Souls Day
- Nov 7- Tuesday: 4th Degree, Wooden Nickel; 6:30 pm
- Nov 19-Sunday: Pancake Breakfast; Carlin Hall; 8am-12 noon
- Nov 21- Tuesday: Memorial Mass; 6:30 pm; CRC
We wish to Thank the following newsletter sponsors for their support:
- OLSON & JOHNSON INTERNATIONAL, INC
- DOOM & CUYPERS CONSTRUCTION, INC General Contractors
- DIBBLE ELECTRIC, LLC