December 2017 Bulletin
Council #1621 Blog * Written by dkinker
Our next monthly meeting will be on Tuesday, December 19 in the KC Hall on 3rd Street. We will be meeting in the basement room and the meeting will begin at 7 pm.
Enter down the stairs inside the rear of hall.
CHECK OUT THE NEW WEB SITE: kc1621/mnknights.org
Our thanks to those who helped with the successful Pancake Breakfast on November 19. And especially those who participated with their families in the breakfast cuisine. We had a strong turnout and actually ran out of some food items (Need a bigger hog). Final bills are not in but preliminary results show a good result for our council to use for future events and charitable requests.
THANKS ALSO to the members who assisted in greeting and registering participants in the Kruse Buick-GMC fundraiser on Saturday November 25. Special thanks to John Drown in organizing and publicizing the event. The proceeds earned are to be used for HR School electronic technology programs.
At the December meeting we will be having the annual Building Corporation report. We will be electing new board members. There are three who will serve a three year term and one who will need to fill a two year term for a member who resigned earlier this year.
For any charitable request to be considered by Council 1621 please send your request to Grand Knight Jeff Wyffels at email@example.com or call at cell number 507-530-7130.
Looking To the Future
- Dec 19 – Tuesday: 3rd Degree; KC Hall; 7 pm
- Dec 25 – Monday: Christmas Day; Holy Day of Obligation
- Dec 31 – Sunday: New Year’s Eve Enjoy the parties – Have safe travels
- Jan 1 – Monday: Happy New Year; Holy Day of Obligation – Solemnity of Mary
- Jan 2 – Tuesday: 4TH Degree; Wooden Nickel; 6:30 pm
- Jan 16 – Tuesday: 3RD Degree; KC Hall; 7:00 pm
- Jan 28 – Sunday: Pancake Breakfast: Serving 8 am to 12 noon Carlin Hall
We Thank the following newsletter sponsors for their support:
- KRUSE MOTORS Buick-GMC & KRUSE MOTORS Ford-Lincoln
- DOOM & CUYPERS Construction Inc.
- OLSON & JOHNSON International Inc.